Searching for your content…
from 8 AM – 10 PM ET
News provided by
Dec 21, 2021, 06:30 ET
Share this article
DUBLIN, Dec. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The "Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market Research Report by Phase, Sector, Therapeutic Area, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market size was estimated at USD 18,213.74 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 19,607.86 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.68% reaching USD 28,394.99 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market, including Almac Group, Bilcare Limited, Biocair International Limited, Catalent, Inc., Clinigen Group PLC, DHL International GmbH by Deutsche Post AG, Eurofins Scientific SE, FedEx Corporation, Infosys Limited, KLIFO A/S, Lonza Group, Marken, Metrics Contract Services by Mayne Pharma group, Movianto, N-Side, Parexel International Corporation, PRA Health Sciences, Inc., Seveillar Clinical Trial Supplies Pvt. Ltd., SIRO Clinpharm Private Limited, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., UDG Healthcare PLC, and World Courier Management Inc.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing R&D Expenditure of Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industry
5.2.2. Increased Focus on Drug Development
5.2.3. Globalization of Clinical Trials and Harmonization of Regulations
5.3.1. Increased Cost of Drug Development and Clinical Trials
5.4.1. Outsourcing of Clinical Trial Activity
5.4.2. Increased Focus on Generics and Biologics
5.4.3. Regulatory Approvals in Emerging Markets
5.5.1. Logistics Challenges across Nations
6. Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market, by Phase
6.2. BA/BE Studies
6.3. Phase I
6.4. Phase II
6.5. Phase III
6.6. Phase IV
7. Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market, by Sector
7.2. Clinical Trial Logistics and Distributions
7.3. Clinical Trial Manufacturing Services
7.4. Clinical Trial Supply Chain Management
8. Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market, by Therapeutic Area
8.2. Blood Disorders
8.3. Digestive System Diseases
8.4. Infectious and Immune System Diseases
8.5. Neurological and Mental Disorders
9. Americas Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market
10.9. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Clinical Trial Supply & Logistics for Pharmaceutical Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Quadrant
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Almac Group
13.2. Bilcare Limited
13.3. Biocair International Limited
13.4. Catalent, Inc.
13.5. Clinigen Group PLC
13.6. DHL International GmbH by Deutsche Post AG
13.7. Eurofins Scientific SE
13.8. FedEx Corporation
13.9. Infosys Limited
13.10. KLIFO A/S
13.11. Lonza Group
13.13. Metrics Contract Services by Mayne Pharma group
13.16. Parexel International Corporation
13.17. PRA Health Sciences, Inc.
13.18. Seveillar Clinical Trial Supplies Pvt. Ltd.
13.19. SIRO Clinpharm Private Limited
13.20. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
13.21. UDG Healthcare PLC
13.22. World Courier Management Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xo654o
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
More news releases in similar topics
Cision Distribution 888-776-0942
from 8 AM – 9 PM ET