Searching for your content…
from 8 AM – 10 PM ET
News provided by
Dec 29, 2021, 11:00 ET
Share this article
DUBLIN, Dec. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The "Washed Silica Sand Market Research Report by Fe content (<_01_>0.01%), by Application (Adhesives, Ceramics, and Countertops), by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Washed Silica Sand Market size was estimated at USD 56.79 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 61.57 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.74% to reach USD 93.94 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Washed Silica Sand Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Washed Silica Sand Market, including Adwan Chemical Industries Company, Agsco Corporation, Australian Silica Quartz Group Ltd, Badger Mining Corporation, Chongqing Changjiang River Moulding Material (group) Co., Ltd., Covia Holdings Corporation, Euroquarz Gmbh, Fineton Industrial Minerals Limited, High Purity Quartz Materials, International Silica Industries Co., Jfe Mineral Co., Ltd., Scr- Sibelco NV, Short Mountain Silica Co., Superior Silica Sands, LLC, Tochu Corporation, U.s. Silica Holdings, Inc., and Vrx Silica Limited.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Washed Silica Sand Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Washed Silica Sand Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Washed Silica Sand Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Washed Silica Sand Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Washed Silica Sand Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Washed Silica Sand Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Washed Silica Sand Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Rising demand for glass in various applications
126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for silica flour for oil well cementing
188.8.131.52. Flourishing automobile industry
184.108.40.206. Stringent government regulation on utility of silica
220.127.116.11. Rising investments in construction and infrastructural activities
18.104.22.168. Increasing demand in cosmetic industry
22.214.171.124. Adverse effect of silica flour on human health
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Washed Silica Sand Market, by Fe content
6.2. <_01__br />6.3. >0.01%
7. Washed Silica Sand Market, by Application
7.3.1. Sanitary Ware
7.5. Fused Silica
7.7. Paints & Coatings
8. Americas Washed Silica Sand Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Washed Silica Sand Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Washed Silica Sand Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Adwan Chemical Industries Company
12.2. Agsco Corporation
12.3. Australian Silica Quartz Group Ltd
12.4. Badger Mining Corporation
12.5. Chongqing Changjiang River Moulding Material (group) Co., Ltd.
12.6. Covia Holdings Corporation
12.7. Euroquarz Gmbh
12.8. Fineton Industrial Minerals Limited
12.9. High Purity Quartz Materials
12.10. International Silica Industries Co.
12.11. Jfe Mineral Co., Ltd.
12.12. Scr- Sibelco NV
12.13. Short Mountain Silica Co.
12.14. Superior Silica Sands, LLC
12.15. Tochu Corporation
12.16. U.s. Silica Holdings, Inc.
12.17. Vrx Silica Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qx3jxo
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
More news releases in similar topics
Cision Distribution 888-776-0942
from 8 AM – 9 PM ET