Searching for your content…
from 8 AM – 10 PM ET
News provided by
Dec 15, 2021, 06:00 ET
Share this article
DUBLIN, Dec. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The "Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market Research Report by Indications, Distribution Channel, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market size was estimated at USD 38.61 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 40.23 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.53% reaching USD 50.39 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market, including Abbott Laboratories, American Health, Bayer AG, GlaxosmithKline plc, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Inc., Piramal Enterprises Ltd., Sanofi S.A., and Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Growing popularity of over the counter consumer health products
5.2.2. Increasing preference towards natural medicinal products and supplements
5.2.3. Surge in disposable income and rise in the spending on non-essential products by consumers
5.3.1. Rigid regulatory framework
5.4.1. Ongoing research and development in the healthcare industry
5.4.2. Growing number of strategic alliances & partnerships
5.5.1. Lengthy process of product approval
6. Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market, by Indications
6.2. Gastrointestinal Products
6.3. Nutritional Supplements
6.4. Oral Care Products
6.5. Skin Care Products
6.6. Wound Care Management Products
7. Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market, by Distribution Channel
7.2. Hospital Pharmacy
7.3. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
7.4. Independent Pharmacies and Retail Stores
7.5. Online Sales
8. Americas Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Over- The -Counter Consumer Health Products Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Abbott Laboratories
12.2. American Health
12.3. Bayer AG
12.4. GlaxosmithKline plc
12.5. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
12.6. Johnson & Johnson
12.7. Pfizer, Inc.
12.8. Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
12.9. Sanofi S.A.
12.10. Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jw5hnl
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
More news releases in similar topics
Cision Distribution 888-776-0942
from 8 AM – 9 PM ET