Searching for your content…
from 8 AM – 10 PM ET
News provided by
Dec 17, 2021, 13:45 ET
Share this article
DUBLIN, Dec. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The "Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market Research Report by Indication, Animal Type, Distribution Channel, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market size was estimated at USD 11.26 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 12.29 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.50% reaching USD 19.42 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market, including Ashish Life Science Pvt. Ltd., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Ceva Sante Animale, Chanelle Pharma, Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc, Eco Animal Health Group plc, Elanco Animal Health Incorporated, Endovac Animal Health, Hipra, Indian Immunologicals Ltd., Inovet, Kyoritsu Seiyaku, Lutim Pharma Pvt. Ltd., Merck & Co. Inc., Norbrook Holdings Limited, Tianjin Ringpu Bio-Technology Co. Ltd., Vetoquinol S.A., Virbac, Zoetis Inc., and Zydus Animal Health and Investments Limited.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing prevalence of zoonotic diseases
5.2.2. Rising availability and adoption of pet health insurance
5.2.3. Rising initiatives by government and private organisation to promote animal health
5.3.1. High storage cost for vaccines
5.4.1. Rising development of new drugs
5.4.2. Growing investment by key players
5.5.1. Stringent regulations associated with the approval for drugs
6. Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market, by Indication
6.2. Behavioral Disorders
6.3. Dermatologic Diseases
6.4. Infectious Diseases
6.5. Orthopedic Diseases
7. Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market, by Animal Type
8. Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market, by Distribution Channel
8.2. Retail Pharmacies
8.3. Veterinary Clinics
8.4. Veterinary Hospitals
9. Americas Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Companion Animal Pharmaceuticals Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Ashish Life Science Pvt. Ltd.
13.2. Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
13.3. Ceva Sante Animale
13.4. Chanelle Pharma
13.5. Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc
13.6. Eco Animal Health Group plc
13.7. Elanco Animal Health Incorporated
13.8. Endovac Animal Health
13.10. Indian Immunologicals Ltd.
13.12. Kyoritsu Seiyaku
13.13. Lutim Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
13.14. Merck & Co. Inc.
13.15. Norbrook Holdings Limited
13.16. Tianjin Ringpu Bio-Technology Co. Ltd.
13.17. Vetoquinol S.A.
13.19. Zoetis Inc.
13.20. Zydus Animal Health and Investments Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/opbch4
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
More news releases in similar topics
Cision Distribution 888-776-0942
from 8 AM – 9 PM ET