Partly sunny and continued quite cold..
Partly cloudy and still cold.
Updated: January 22, 2022 @ 12:05 am
Research and Markets Logo
Research and Markets Logo
DUBLIN, Jan. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “CBD Consumer Health Market Research Report by Product, by Distribution Channel, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
The Global CBD Consumer Health Market size was estimated at USD 6,924.40 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 7,912.67 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.63% to reach USD 18,017.32 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the CBD Consumer Health Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global CBD Consumer Health Market, including Aurora Cannabis Inc., BioVectra Inc., Canopy Growth Corporation, CBD American Shaman, CBDepot, CHARLOTTE’S WEB, CURE Pharmaceutical Holding Corp., CV Sciences, Inc., Elixinol LLC, ENDOCA, Gaia Botanicals, LLC., Global Cannabinoids Inc., GW Pharmaceuticals, PLC, Isodiol International Inc., Joy Organics, Kazmira LLC, Lord Jones, Medical Marijuana Inc., Noramco, Inc., NuLeaf Naturals, LLC, and THC Pharm GmbH.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global CBD Consumer Health Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global CBD Consumer Health Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global CBD Consumer Health Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global CBD Consumer Health Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global CBD Consumer Health Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global CBD Consumer Health Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global CBD Consumer Health Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Increasing demand for CBD nutraceuticals
184.108.40.206. Growing adoption of CBD topicals across the world
220.127.116.11. Rise in the number of retailers selling CBD-based products
18.104.22.168. Availability of alternatives and the high price of CBD products
22.214.171.124. Initiatives and investment taken for research activity on CBD in the field of oncology
126.96.36.199. Approval policies for CBD production
188.8.131.52. Uncertain government regulations related to CBD products
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. CBD Consumer Health Market, by Product
6.2. Medical OTC Products
6.2.1. CBD Analgesic Products
6.2.2. CBD Dermatology Products
6.2.3. CBD Mental Health Products
6.2.4. CBD Sleeping Aids Products
6.3.1. CBD Sports Nutrition
6.3.2. CBD Vitamins and Dietary Supplements (VDS)
6.3.3. CBD Weight Management and Wellbeing
7. CBD Consumer Health Market, by Distribution Channel
7.3. Retail Pharmacies
7.4. Retail Stores
8. Americas CBD Consumer Health Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific CBD Consumer Health Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa CBD Consumer Health Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Aurora Cannabis Inc.
12.2. BioVectra Inc.
12.3. Canopy Growth Corporation
12.4. CBD American Shaman
12.6. CHARLOTTE’S WEB
12.7. CURE Pharmaceutical Holding Corp.
12.8. CV Sciences, Inc.
12.9. Elixinol LLC
12.11. Gaia Botanicals, LLC.
12.12. Global Cannabinoids Inc.
12.13. GW Pharmaceuticals, PLC
12.14. Isodiol International Inc.
12.15. Joy Organics
12.16. Kazmira LLC
12.17. Lord Jones
12.18. Medical Marijuana Inc.
12.19. Noramco, Inc.
12.20. NuLeaf Naturals, LLC
12.21. THC Pharm GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lladtu
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-cbd-consumer-health-industry-to-2027—approval-policies-for-cbd-production-presents-opportunities-301465642.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Brand New App to watch all of WFMZ-TV News and Syndicated Programing 24/7 on your Streaming App enabled TV.